How do I enroll a new student in Wishkah School?

Before students can attend the Wishkah Valley School District, there are several enrollment forms that need to be filled out. Please email Allesia Cooper, to have an enrollment packet mailed to your home or you can download the online fillable forms, please click here

What other information does the school need?

Students entering Wishkah Valley School District also need to furnish the following information when they register:

  • Transition to Kindergarten students must be four years old by August 31,2024

  • Kindergarten students must be five years old and first graders must be six years old by August 31, 2024.

  • A birth certificate must be presented for proof of age.

  • Proof of immunization, as required by state law, is necessary before a student can attend class.

  • Students transferring from another school district should present a withdrawal sheet, report card or transcript, and immunization records if out of state.

  • The parent or guardian must sign a school information release form to allow Wishkah Valley School District to obtain the student’s records from the previous school.

Out of District (Choice) Students

Out of district students are welcome at Wishkah Valley School! You must complete a Non-Resident District Form annually for each of your children. The forms are also available in the school office. The form must be signed by both the resident district and Wishkah Valley before your student can attend.

Many parents find it easier to fill out the paperwork digitally, using the State's Choice Transfer System rather than filling out a hard copy form.