Wishkah Valley PTO-Booster Club
Supporting a wide range of student activities!
The Wishkah PTO-Booster Club is a non-profit organization made up of parents, staff, alumni and community members who believe the students of Wishkah Valley are the most important assets in our community. Our purpose is to support and promote academics, athletics and other extra-curricular activities at Wishkah Valley School and to help provide financial support in areas not covered by the district’s budget.
The PTO-Booster Club provides support through donations to classes, clubs and teams for supplies, trips, uniforms and gear throughout the school year.
The PTO-Booster club members and volunteers raise funds through concession stands, Spirit wear sales at home games, the holiday bazaar and other fundraisers throughout the year. The PTO-Booster Club is open for anyone to join. In addition, any school organization or associated team can request funds by attending a Club meeting and presenting a funds request form.
A few examples of the items funded through PTO-Booster Club donations are:
- Gym bleacher painting
- Arrows for archery class
- White “away” football jerseys
- Student first aid cards
- Band uniforms for parades and other events
- Boys HS school basketball uniforms
- Matching funds to the Haas Foundation to provide money to students that cannot afford school supplies, ASB cards or other school related expenses
- Track uniforms
- JH volleyball & basketball uniforms
- Homecoming Pep Assembly prizes
- Dig Pink Volleyball Tournament for breast cancer research
- Baseball pants & supplies
- Paint for outside bleachers (senior project)
- Fast pitch supplies
- Sani-cans for baseball/fast pitch season
- Donations for the HS Track team, HS Girls basketball team and Knowledge Bowl team to go to State
- Equestrians team registration fees
Meetings are held in Room 2 at 6:00pm on the second Monday of the month and are open to anyone who would like to attend. If you would like more information please contact Jennifer Ferry, President at (360)580-8424 or at email@example.com .
Like us on Facebook, Wishkah Booster/PTO, to receive club updates and information on Wishkah activities and upcoming events!
Last Modified on October 12, 2016