This is suggested lessons for "non-regular" Ms. Cook's classroom sites they've used before.
Google Classroom- classroom.google.com/
- Code eb26qfo
- Will need to login into their email
- Check on this site for different ideas and writing
Writing Prompts (under Google Classroom)
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays we have writing prompts that are fun and usually deal with what we’re talking about.
- They do the spelling words first and then the prompt.
Weekly spelling tests- spellingcity.com
- Kids play games to practice on this website.
- They login using their school email account.
- The lists their supposed to do is dated with that Friday’s date
- Example this friday was spelling 3.13 for 3/13/2020 test
- The kids practice 20 mins Monday, Wednesday, and Friday via the spellingcity website.
- On Tuesday and Thursday they write the spelling words 2 times.
- Test is on Fridays
Main reading program...
CKLA (ELA/Reading) - ckla.amplify.com
- Username: CKLAparentCOVID19
- Password: CKLAparentCOVID19
- Not sure how this looks like, but we left off on Roman History Unit Lesson
Main math program...
- My students are used to teacher lessons on the left and their path on the right.
- They should do the teacher lessons first.
- I’ll look into doing lessons on my iPad and placing them on google classroom.
All subjects site...
Mobymax (all subjects lessons) - https://www.mobymax.com/signin
- They know their codes
- This is a great tool for all lessons
Sumdog (fun free-ish math games) - https://www.sumdog.com/user/sign_in
- They have their codes.
- Good for fun math games
GetEpic (online library) - getepic.com
- Free online library.
- I've set up collections for your Roman History unit we had just started
- Code: mla8785
Peekaboo Kids Videos on Youtube
-We have watched a lot of these videos to enrich what we're learning in the curriculums
Common Core Worksheets
-Instead of vitural you can print worksheets out by grade level and standard
-Different types of out of the box math lessons. Everyone will enjoy this.
Math For Love
-Different PDF lessons
Story time from space
-youtube reading videos from space
-Free books young to older people
-Fitness website with music, dancing, medition, etc... Good for rainy days.
Khan Academysuggested school schedule different grade levels
How to MobyMax...