• How Do I Apply to be a School Board Member?

    Occasionally vacancies occur on the school board during the middle of a term.  The school board has the authority to appoint a community member to finish out an existing term.  After the existing term is finished, the new board member would have to run for reelection.

    If you are interested in serving as a replacement board member please fill out the school board application and turn in to the Superintendent.
    Wally Lis
    Superintendent Wishkah Valley SD
    4640 Wishkah Road
    Aberdeen, WA 98520

    For more information, please contact the school at 360 532-3128.