Thank you for your interest in the Wishkah Valley School District.Certificated Job Openings - Posted June 5, Close June 23
Wishkah Valley is a member of the Public School Personnel Cooperative which provides centralized recruitment and an online employment application for its 35+ school district members.To apply for any Certificated job opening, please visit ESD 113 Personnel Cooperative at: www.TeachingInWashington.com.Classified Job Openings - Posted June 5, Open Until Filled
Completed application packets for a Classified job opening such as para educators, coaches, secretaries, custodians, etc.. will include the following:
- Technology Assistant - Full Time (10 Months)
- Para-Educator/Bus Driver/Maintenance/Grounds Worker - Full Time (12 Months)
- School Nurse - Part Time (10 Months)
- Two (2) After School Program Para-Educators - Part Time (2-3 Hours Per Day)
Completed application packets may be mailed or hand delivered to:Wishkah Valley SD4640 Wishkah RoadAberdeen, WA 98520Completed application packets may also be emailed to:Megan Jones, District Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease contact the district office at 360 532-3128 for more information.
- Letter of Interest
- Current Resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Completed Classified Application (Download and Print).
- Any other information, certificates, etc., which qualifies you for the position.