Wishkah School Registration
Students entering Wishkah Valley School District need to furnish the following information when they register:
- Kindergarten students must be five years old and first graders must be six years old by August 31, 2009.
- A birth certificate must be presented for proof of age.
- Proof of immunization, as required by state law, is necessary before a student can attend class.
- Students transferring from another school district should present a withdrawal sheet, report card or transcript, and immunization records if out of state.
- The parent or guardian must sign a school information release form to allow Wishkah Valley School District to obtain the student’s records from the previous school.
Last Modified on June 13, 2019