• Consolidation

    Finally in 1920-21 all of the small schools mentioned consolidated into the one, the Wishkah Valley School District #117. The land where the present day school is located was purchased from the Moe family.

    The construction of the old Wishkah School took approximately three years. When the building was completed in 1924, the community was pleased with the results. Having this school built made it much easier for children throughout the area to attend. This would increase the opportunities for the whole community. The first class that graduated did so in 1929.
     
    Old Wishkah School
     
    (Old Wishkah School [front])
     
    First Day of School
     
    (First Day of School? 1924 [front])
     
     

Last Modified on January 6, 2013